Discreet contemporary villa inspired by a traditional Moroccan Riad, on 3 levels with basement pool open to the sky and an outdoor patio.
The project was commissioned by a lady Engineer for her family including 4 children and maids.
The project has been entirely managed by the client based on a detailed work design delivered with all technical building instructions included.
Construction time frame: 2 years
Project time frame: 6 months
- Privacy, hidden corner of a remote street end in Keyfan area – Kuwait City
- Controlled number of materials and finishes. Predominant combination of natural stone (Travertino) and solid wood (Teak)
- Minimal touch of decorative surfaces (tiles in rilievo)
- Natural elements: water - plants - stone - wood
- Austere and elegant line to create unusual shapes and volume definitions.
- Wide glazed surfaces to allow for natural light permeability without limiting privacy.