Part of restoration works of a 1920’s manufactory building. The unit covers a total surface of 166 m2 on two levels, plus 120 m2 of roof terrace.
The project starts from the preservation of the existing bearing structure, made of reinforced concrete pillars, beams and cast-on-site floorings with un-plastered ceiling surfaces.
Flooring is made of industrial birch wood, unsealed and wax finished.
Vertical partitions and false ceilings are made of gypsum board on aluminum structure. Other surfaces are made of extra clear glass laminated with white PVB film to allow a uniform light diffusion.
The stairway structures are made of steel and covered either with industrial wood parquet or else with “Wilton Nature” fitted carpet.
All sliding doors are made of white lacquered timbered wood. Curtains are made of black suede.
Cupboards and wall coverings are both made in black HPL with anodized aluminum finishing on two sides, and lacquered MDF. Kitchen compact volumes and top are in black Corian®, paneling and suspended elements are made of HPL.
Master bed in black lacquered MDF, guest bed in black HPL, both designed to measure. Wall hung console in mirror glass on MDF structure.
Tables and chairs, sofas and armchairs are all vintage pieces chosen from 60’s/80’s collections by famous designers.